How To Strike The Best Ring Tagged With Your Personalized Name
Everyone wants something that defines them. Some choose a tattoo, and others may choose a particular style. Another way that can help define a person is her jewelry. A necklace will be close to your heart, but a ring will be closer to the one you wish to show. That is why a ring is definitely a necessity to describe yourself in the fashionable way. Sometimes, a diamond will do. Other times, a personalized ring will only work. Either way, you need to know how to choose and show your signature to the world.
The first necessity to choose the right ring is to select the right fit. Here is the best way to do it:
1. Find a piece of string that is about six inches in length. If you do not have string, you can really choose anything like a thin strip of paper, tissue, cords, etc. Anything that can wrap around your finger will work.
2. Wrap the string around your finger. Use a pen to make a mark where the end of the string meets.
3. Find a ruler and measure the string. Take your answer and subtract 9.3 from it. Round to either .0 or .5, and you got it!
After you know the general size, the next step is to choose the best way to make the ring yours. You can do this in a number of ways.
1. Monogram Ring: These are great in that you can purchase a ring that will create your initials, or anything you want, in a calligraphic manner. What better way to make something yours than to put your initials on it? Furthermore, the letters will be elegant, just like you.
2. Name Ring: These rings and other name jewelry are fantastic because they have your name on your hand. Custom name rings are elegant, as well as outspoken as to who you are. Your name is you. Why not show it off for everyone to see?
3. Mood Ring: Who does not like a mood ring? Are you feeling romantic or loved? Are you feeling frisky or flirty? Some tell you not to wear your heart on your sleeve. Listen to them! Wear it on your finger!
4. Class Ring: Did you do well in school? Show it with a class ring. Show your individualized self with your intelligence and your ability to adapt to the college life of long nights and hard tests!
If you need more information, we are at your disposal./
If You would like to contact us please click here: /Contact-us